(nerdy eyeglasses from Quiapo, thrifted cardigan, thrifted dress, thrifted shoes, thrifted bag) ...
- so, yes. the only thing not thrifted in this look are my eyeglasses! and I even got it for only P50 ($1) lol . i know, right? i'm so effing cheap! but what i can be proud of is that i can wear the cheapest clothes without looking cheap! haha. i know some girls who likes to brag about the brand of their clothes but they usually end up looking like nannies. eew.
- so these past three days at work has been so easy! all we did was laze around! watch movies, sleep, surf the internet, eat, then repeat!
- yesterday, i watched Ice Age 3 which was so hilarious! and then the cool superhero movie, Push! I loved Dakota Fanning's character Cassie Holmes---and her clothes! Hmm...i see an inspiration! :)
(Michael Jackson shirt from AM Blvd., thrifted black shorts, DV aviator sunglasses, shoes from SM...
- Got this MJ shirt last Friday…and t’was on sale! . :) Me loves it! :)
- I really love those shoes so I’m wearing it again. But I didn't wear them to work today cuz t'was rainin' and there's no way I'm stepping on the puddles of mud on the streets with those shoes!
- T'was a fine day at work! I pretty much lazed around like all day long! BUT! Of course that doesn't mean I wasn't working. I finished curing the movie "Diborsyada" before lunch so since rendering and transcoding takes forever to finish, I got to take a Power Nap and it was so fucking good I tell you! And then when I woke up, I had more time to kill so I went back to our "Internet Station" to catch up on 2NE1TV!
- After work, I went to SM Megamall with Junjun & Kuya Noel, bought stuff from CD-R King then had dinner at Pizza Hut! YUMMY!
(DV sunnies, thrifted leopard print top, thrifted + DIYed denim cut-offs, thrifted fringe purse, ...
- did you notice my leopard print obsession? oh well, you haven’t seen everything yet. lol. it’s kinda embarrassing but what can i do? i am so drawn to animal prints!
- btw. bought those shoes yesterday! and guess where i got it?! from SM department store! it’s not everyday that they have really nice shoes in them shelves so I got the last pair! coolness! i love it cuz it looks like Nine West’s—only chunkier. :)
- if ur wondering why i always have shades on, it’s because i’m [always] too lazy to put on some eye make-up. well, not really lazy. i just really don’t have the skillz! i guess that’s one thing i must learn!! lol
(thrifted Zara blazer, thrifted vintage shirt, zipper leggings bought online, heels from crossings dept. store, aviators from DV) i was k...
i was kinda worried about this blazer. i thought i won’t be able to pull if off as awesome as the other style icons. although i know it’s not the best, i’m glad that it’s not that bad and i like it!
No, i have no plans of having patron, tequila, or get drunk with margarita tonight. LOL. i just real...
BTW. I didn't enjoy taking pictures tonight cuz it was fucking hot today! My gawd! This morning, I thought the heat was just caused by our busted AC but when I got home tonight, it was still superhot! Ugh. I hate it!
(Tube Top from Genevieve Gozum, thrifted & DIYed gray vintage shirt, thrifted & DIYed den...
- Yes, I am. I am in ruins. I am in ruined clothes. :)
- This thrifted gray vintage shirt used to be long-sleeved but I’m in a tropical country where long sleeves are not really that friendly for everyday wear so, I cut off the sleeves!
- As for these shorts, well, they’re thrifted too! LOL. I’ve had them for like 3 years or something, but they used to be just a few inches above my knees. Praise the Fashion Gods and Goddeses for the return of denim cut-offs, I was able to give my favorite denim shorts a major make-over! :)
- They said Tyra Banks is the Queen of Cheap but I beg to disagree. I think it’s me! Haha.
- I don’t mean that in a harsh way though. I just realized that most of my clothes are actually just rare and precious thrift finds! SO EFFING CHEAP! The only thing I really splurge on are shoes. :)