thrifted red biker vest, thrifted white tank top, thrifted black skirt, DIY rosary necklace I've been wearing way too much red+bla...
thrifted ruffle top, thrifted belt, thrifted purse, thifted skirt, heels from gojane.com Blogging in Blogger has never been this easy. I...
heart sunnies from Divisoria, vintage top, vintage shorts Oh! BTW. This fab girl from chictopia, foxiepixie , tagged me, so now, i have...
Oh! BTW. This fab girl from chictopia, foxiepixie, tagged me, so now, i have to share 7 things about me! :)
1. I just quit my job! That's why I was able to make a comeback @ Chictopia, Lookbook, and was even able to finally put up my own fashion blog! Check out: www.niknokstyle.blogspot.com
2. I go to Graduate School on weekends. Its pretty boring but I learn something new every week! XD My favorite subject this semester is my Law and Ethics class.
3. I'm a lovechild. I grew up without my biological parents. Both of them have their own separate lives now, different families, different kids. My aunties and cousins are like my foster family. XD
4. I don't smoke and I drink only on occasions. I use to drink a lot back in college but now, just the thought of the taste of alcohol in my mouth makes me sick. :)
5. I love beaches. I'd love to live beside the ocean for the rest of my life.
6. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. He's my fourth boyfriend and I'm his first [and last] girlfriend ever! ^___^
7. The closest friends I have are my cousins and my boyfriend. I used to have many friends but it turns out some of them have been fake around me all those times. (I guess foxiepixie and I are kind of the same cuz we both chose "really crappy persons")
So now, I'm tagging these peeps!
Hope these tagged peeps don't mind! :) And I wanna thank you all for your lovely comments and your warm welcome! XD You guys never failed to make my day!
thrifted floral top, Topshop jeggings (jeans+leggings), DIY accessories My latest obsession---FLORAL PRINTS! so i'm still on the hu...
thrifted blue chambray shirt, thrifted black shorts, thrifted black purse when i was younger, i never imagined myself wearing a ...
when i was younger, i never imagined myself wearing a button-down jean shirt l like this. but when i tried on one at topshop, i was like…“it doesn’t look that bad! i love it”
but as the usual cheap person that i am, (haha) i didn’t buy the one i saw in topshop. instead, i checked my fave thrift shops first and looked for the perfect chambray shirt…and i found it! another treasure found! XD this shirt is just soooo comfortable!
thrifted sweater, thrifted glasses, thrifted Zara tutu skirt Another ALL THRIFTED LOOK! I love this skirt so much!!! I got it last Mon...
Another ALL THRIFTED LOOK!
I love this skirt so much!!! I got it last Monday, it’s Zara——but it’s thrifted!
when I saw this outfit from Nahna's blog a few months ago, i felt sooo jeaouls of her gray tutu skirt! and since then, the image of that ubercute tutu skirt never left my mind that everytime i drop by my fave vintage shops, i'm always on the look out for a tutu skirt like this! i found one in black, but...i just needed a gray one so bad! now, i have one! haha. i guess we were meant to be. my patience in searching for my tutu skirt finally paid off!
Thrifted shirt, heart glasses from Divisoria, Topshop leggings i’ve been away for too long. but i’m back now. and this time, with a ...