I'm with the band.1:00:00 AM
Palazzo pants - thrifted | tank top - DIY | band leader hoodie - thrifted | gladiators - People R People Aaaahhh long for...
Palazzo pants - thrifted | tank top - DIY | band leader hoodie - thrifted | gladiators - People R People
May God bless the person who invented these pants. No longer do I have to worry about "not having anything to wear" on my off-days because these pants have been saving my butt since the day I got them! It's like a superhero pants. A total lifesaver!
Anyway, I'm posting this today because I've been such a responsible blogger lately and I thought I deserve a short break. It's just gonna be just a day or two though. But it's gonna be real quick you won't even notice I was gone.
I'm gonna be spending my free hours just lying around, being a proper sloth. Not a slut, ok? What I meant with "sloth" was the adorable Sid in the Ice Age movies! Haha Yeah, Sid the sloth is my peg for this tiny blog vacay I'm about to take.
Why I needed a "tiny blog vacay":
- Must watch Gossip Girl's latest episode
- Must catch up on Pretty Little Liars
- Must watch the return of Skins UK
- Suffer from heart attacks from watching all my favorite shows - and recover of course
- Play Tetris on Facebook and attempt to get to a higher rank - if all else fails and I stay stuck in rank 16, I will try again next week
- Paint my nails
- Play with my kittens Miho & Maxxie
- Get enough sleep
- Scold myself for breaking my own promise that "I will get enough sleep"
I swear I'll be back so soon you won't even miss me. xx